Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Millers

The tree is decorated. The exterior lights are up. The Christmas cards are out. The presents are wrapped (and some shipped and delivered!). The cookies are currently being baked. It's Christmas time at the Miller home. My favorite time of year.



This Christmas is pretty low-key for us. We are going to the Monaghan's on Christmas Eve for their annual party. Christmas morning, we will open our presents (please, oh please let Mark's present get here by then!) and have french toast casserole. And then... nothing. We may go see Marley and Me and we are going to get Chinese for dinner (yes, how very Parker of us!). Then... we will go to the airport and pick up my Mom. Mark and I decided that our big feast will take place on Saturday, December 27 when my Mom is here. Bring on the green bean casserole

So, an unconventional Christmas... but I'm pretty excited to experience it.

Stay tuned in the next few days leading up to the holidays to check out pictures from December, including Mason's school party (My camera is charging and I can't upload the pictures right now).


No comments: