Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So, we drove 3.5 hours on Sunday to drop Mason and his friend, Ryan, off at camp. Then, we drove 3.5 hours home. A long day.

Anyway, Ryan's mom called me this morning to let me know that there are pictures of the boys on the camp website. It looks like they are having a blast (along with Ryan's cousin, Dylan)! We pick him up on Saturday morning. I can't wait to hear about all he did!!!

Let's hope he found a life jacket that fit him!
Big improvement since last year? He's NOT using his bath towel at the pool/lake!
Mason, Dylan, and Ryan at the lake.

In other news, my Mom arrives TOMORROW! I am so excited! I haven't seen her since Christmas. She'll be here for a week. Then, in July, Mason and I are flying to Ohio for ten days. We'll spend time in Columbus and I just found out that I'll be going to a baby shower for my cousin. Anyway, I have a lot of things planned to do this week with Mom!

No comments: